2. The lowest mountain range in the world is the Buena Bhaile.
3. The country known as the Land of C akes is Scotland.
4. The place known as the Garden of England is Kent.
5. The tallest tower in the world is the C . N. Tower, Toronto, Canada.
6. The country famous for its fish catch is Japan.
7. The old name of Taiwan was Farmosa.
8. Montreal is situated on the bank of River Ottawa.
9. The city of Bonn is situated in Germany.
10. The literal meaning of Renaissance is Revival.
11. Julius C aesar was killed by Brutus.
12. The title of Desert Fox was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.
13. The largest airport in the world is the King Khalid International Airport, Saudi arabia.
14. The city in Russia which faced an earthquake in the year 1988 was Armenia. Later on it
became a separate country.
15. The largest bay in the world is Hudson Bay, Canada.
16. The chemical name of laughing gas is Nitrous oxide.
17. The US state North C arolina is also known as Tar Heel state.
18. The US state Tennesse is also known as Volunteer state.
19. The US state Indiana is also known as Hoosier state.
20. The US state Kentucky is also known as Blue Grass state.
21. The US state known as 'Pine Free State' is Vermont.
22. The US state known as 'Mountain State' is West Virginia.
23. The US state known as 'Land of 1000 Lakes' is Minnesota.
24. The popular detective character created by Agatha C hristie is Hercule Poirot.
25. The Pakistani President who died in an air crash was Zia-ul-Huq.
26. Yoghurt means Fermented milk.
27. Yankee is the nickname of American.
28. The International court of Justice is located in Hague, Holland.
29. The headquarters of World Bank is located at Washington DC .
30. Victoria Falls was discovered by David Livingstone.
31. The technique to produce the first test tube baby was evolved by Patrick Steptoe and
32. The oldest residential university of Britain is the Oxford University.
33. The name of the large clock on the tower of the House of Parliament in London is called Big Ben.
34. Prado Museum is located in Madrid.
35. The number of keys in an ordinary piano is Eighty eight.
36. 'Man is a Tool Making Animal' was said by Benjamin Franklin.
37. The term 'anesthesia' was coined by Oliver Wendell Holmes.
38. The first man to reach Antarctica was Fabian Gottlieb.
39. The Kilimanjaro volcano is situated in Tanzania.
40. The invention that is considered to have built America is Dynamite.
41. Words that contains all the vowels: Authentication, Remuneration, Education,Automobile, Miscellaneous and many more.
42. Words that contain all the vowels in order: Facetious and Abstemious.
43. Words that contain all the vowels in reverse order: Uncomplimentary, Unproprietary, Unoriental and Subcontinental.
44. Words with no vowel in them: Myth, Fly, Sky, Dry, C ry, Rhythm, C rypt.
45. Which country declares independence on 18th Feb 2008? - Kosovo.
46. Who was the founder of the kindergarten education system? - German educator Friedrich Froebel
47. What is the scientific name of Vitamin C ? - Ascorbic Acid
48. What is the full form of GPRS? - General Packet Radio Service
49. Which was the first university established in the world? - Nalanda University
50. What is full form of C EO, C FO & C IO titles? C hief Executive Officer, C hief Financial Officer & C hief Information Officer.