CAT Test 1
INSTRUCTIONS – Please read these carefully before attempting the Test.
1. This Test is based on pattern of previous years CAT papers.
2. There are four sections.
Section III – Quantitative Ability (40 Questions)
Section IV – Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (40 Questions)
3. The total time for this Test is 2 hours exactly. Do not take more than 2 hours, or you will get a wrong assessment.
4. Please try to maximize your attempt overall, but you need to do well in all sections.
5. There is no sectional time limit.
6. Since it is a time constrained test and you have 2 hours, and all questions carry equal marks, please do not get stuck on any question, move fast to try and do easier ones.
Note: This question papers indicates a general pattern of questions that may be asked. It is, however, made clear that the actual questions may or may not be on the same pattern.
Relax... You are competing against yourself.